|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Product:||USB 3.0 To HDMI VGA Adapter,USB To VGA/HDMI Adaptor,1080P Converter Support HDMI VGA Sync Output,for Windows7/8/10||Material:||Aluminum Alloy|
USB 3.0 to HDMI VGA Adapter,USB to VGA/HDMI Adaptor,1080P Converter Support HDMI VGA Sync Output,for Windows7/8/10
❤USB 3.0 to HDMI/VGA Dual Display adapter can connect a computer via USB interface to HDTV, monitor, or projector with HDMI and VGA interface.
-Desktops, laptops, Ultrabooks and tablets with an available USB port (USB 3.0 recommended)
-This USB 3.0 Adapter only works on the computer which is running Windows 7/8/10 operation system
❤Self-contained installation system
-Simple installation in USB 3.0 adapter, following the instruction guide to install, Don't need to Extend CD devices.
❤Powerful Display Chipset
-A good chipset ensures superior performance and long life of the adapter.
❤HOW TO INSTALL THE DRIVER?
Pls try to install its internal driver directly. After plug it into your computer, you will see there a new USB device folder in your computer, then double clicks to install the driver.
How to use ?
1. Please plug this usb3.0 vga hdmi adapter to your computer/laptop directly.
2. While plug this adapter into your computer, you'll see there is a new USB device folder in your computer, then double clicks to install the driver.
Note : if the driver does not showed, please close your Firewall Settings on your computer.
How to solve if it didnt work?
1. Confirm the system of your computer/laptop is Windows7/8/10,it does not work for other systems.
2. Check your usb port if it is loose or not,and change another port to try.
3. To manual download the newest driver from the website in the user manual, then install the driver and RESTART your computer.(Please remove the adapter while you restart computer.)
4. Please ask for help if you tried all the above still can’t get it work,.
If you will use two different brand display monitor output, please follow the steps :
1. Plug in HDMI port first
2. Connect USB port unless the screen appears normal
3. Plugin VGA in finally.
4. After you get everything ready, it will take 5-10 seconds to connect from your computer to external monitor automatically.