- Easily connect your computer to an Ethernet network with the small USB Ethernet Adapter, provides an RJ-45 connector that supports 10/100 BASE-T performance
- Support data transfer rates of USB High-Speed (480Mbps), USB Full-Speed (12Mbps) and USB Low-Speed (1.5Mbps); Support TCP/IP, NetBEUI, IPX/SPX
- Share your high-speed Internet connection as well as files, printers, and hard drives when using a router as the central connection point of your network
- Low power consumption and power supply by USB port without external source of power
- Compatible for Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win10, Apple Mac OS, Linux, most Android system
- DUAL FUNCTIONS: USB 2.0 hub Ethernet adds 3 x USB 2.0 ports and 1 x RJ45 10/100 Ethernet port to your computers and notebooks.
- FASTER&MORE RELIABLE: Full 10/100 Mbps fast Ethernet performance over USB 2.0's 480 Mbps bus, with usb powered, link and activity LEDs, the hub network adapter is faster and more reliable than most wireless connections.
- GREAT COMPATIBILITY: This USB ethernet adapter with 2.0 hub supports Windows 10(32/64 bit) 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS X 10.6 to 10.9, Linux 2.6.14 or above. For Windows 8.1 and some Mac users, we recommend downloading latest driver from ASIX website or contact our support for it.
- SLIM&PORTABLE: With slim portable size, the lan adapter hub is a good solution for adding a standard RJ45 port to your Nintendo Switch, Wii, Ultrabook, notebook, or Macbook Air, iMac Pro, for file transferring, video conferencing, gaming, and HD video streaming. 3.5mm x 1.35mm DC jack to connect the additional power plug for power-hungry devices, like HDD. Please kindly note: this product ONLY works with DC 5V (Center Positive Polarity) adapter for power supply.
- USEFUL FEATURES: Use the usb rj45 hub to replace your broken internal network port on desktop and laptop, add a separately-routable network interface, and transferring files at superfast speed over an Ethernet port.
1. Support 10/100Mbps fast network access;
2. Support IEEE 802.3, 802.3u(10Base-T, 100Base-T) compatible.
3. Compliant with Windows 8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X 10.11 and above, Linux kernel 3.x/2.6.x;
4. LED indicators for Link and Activity;
5. Support both Full-duplex with flow control and Half-duplex with backpressure operation;
6. Support Full and Half duplex operating modes;
7. ASIX AX88772 chipset.
USB 2.0 Hub
1. Extend 3 ports USB 2.0, convenient for your U-flash, keyboard, mouse, Camera, printer, HDD etc;
2. Compliant with Windows 8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X;Linux;
3. Cable Length: 20cm.
4. Additional DC-jack is optional for some power-hungry devices.
USB 2.0 Hub 3 Ports with 10/100Mbps Ethernet Network x1;
This hub is designed to work as a data transfer hub, not as a stand-alone charger.
It cannot provide power to multiple devices with a combined current over 5V/500 mA.
For power-hungry devices, we recommend you to use an extra power adapter.(Power adapter is not included)
Please kindly install the right driver for your operating system before use.