|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pc|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Product:||USB-C Hub With Type C USB 3.0 Ports SD/TF Card Reader HD For MacBook||Material:||Aluminum Alloy|
USB-C Hub with Type C USB 3.0 Ports SD/TF Card Reader HD for MacBook
|Input :||USB3.1(Type C) public.|
|Output:||3*USB3.0 A mother,1*HDMI,1*TF card 1*SD card holder,1*Type C.|
|Support:||Mac OS;WINDOWS;Linux;The Android;Support for hot-plugging.|
|HDMI interface:||support resolution as high as 3840*2160*30HZ.|
|USB specification:||USB3.0 standard, the transmission rate is up to 5Gbps,and backward compatibility 2.0/1.1.|
|Network interface:||automatically ADAPTS to 10/100/1000 Ethernet.|
|Support memory card:||Micro SD(TF)/SD/MMC.TF, SD card support for simultaneous use.|
|Power supply interface:||usb-c mother, supports PD protocol power supply.|
Aluminum alloy material made
The lightweight and sleek-surface HUB is compatible with MacBook, MacBook Pro 2016/2017, Chrome Book Pixel C, HP EliteBook Folio G1,DELL XPS, ASUS ZENBOOK U306UA, Lenovo Air 12.2 and other notebook with USB TYPE C PORT.The type-c converter is made of aluminum alloy and has a smooth appearance and a strong technical texture.
Small and exquisite
You can connect all your existing peripherals at once,helping you keep your workspace organized and efficient at all times. This type-c product size is 3.60 (L)*1.60 (W)* 0.40 (H)inch, which is similar to the length of a cell phone, small and exquisite.
The type-c converter is closely attached to the MacBook's dual output interface, and the outlet has type-c, usb3.0*3, SD+TF,UHD 4K multi-function interface, providing convenient data conversion.Connect with your Switch, enjoy the imax vision.
Our company supports customers' self-designed logo and packaging, personalized production, personalized service, providing the best convenience for customers.he unique and exquisite packaging helps you selling well.
1. Make sure that the host USB-C port on your device complies with the USB 3.0/USB 3.1 specification. Not compatible with USB 2.0 Type-C devices.
2. To use the HD output port, the host USB-C port from your device must support DisplayPort Alt Mode.
3. To use the Power Delivery function to power and charge a connected USB-C laptop, the host USB-C port from your device must support USB Power Delivery. The USB-C input charging port can't be used for data transmission.
4. Please do not rely on the USB-A ports for charging your phones, tablets or other devices. The three USB 3.0 Type-A ports on the hub support a total output of up to 5V 900mA.
5. For a stable connection, do not use this hub with high-power devices. It supports one hard drive max.
6. Charging Power Delivery enabled Dell USB-C laptops via the PD USB-C charging port requires using your 55W or above original power adapter.
Here are 4 ways to help reduce the USB 3.0 radio frequency interference to the wireless connection of some laptops:
Option 1: Connect the laptop to a 5GHz Wi-Fi network.
Option 2: Connect devices (e.g., mouse, keyboard and hard disk drive) to USB 2.0 ports on the laptop.
Option 3: Connect the USB 3.0 hub to the laptop with a high-quality 1-foot or longer USB 3.0 extension cable. Keep USB 3.0 devices away from the host computer.
Option 4: Use high-quality shielded USB 3.0 devices/cables/connectors.
Material: Aluminum alloy, ABS and PC
LED indicator light color: Green
Cable length: Approx. 5.12 in / 130.00 mm
1 * USB 3.1 Type-C connector
1 * USB 3.1 Type-C Power Delivery charging port
3 * USB 3.0 Type-A port
1 * HD output port
1 * SD card slot
1 * TF card slot
Video resolution (HD output port): Up to 4K UHD (3840x2160 @ 30Hz) or 2K/1080p/720p/480p/360p
Data transfer rate: Up to 5 Gbps
Power: USB bus-powered
Compatible USB-C devices (including but not limited to the following)
For MacBook (12-inch)
For MacBook Pro (13-inch & 15-inch)
For Google Chromebook Pixel (12.85-inch)
For Dell XPS 13 9350 (13-inch) / XPS 15 9550 (15-inch)
For Lenovo Yoga 900 (13.3-inch)
For Huawei MateBook (12-inch)
For Microsoft Lumia 950 (5.2-inch) / Lumia 950XL (5.7-inch)
System requirements: USB-C enabled devices with Windows 10/8/7/XP/2000, Mac OS X v10.0 or above operating systems
Compatible memory card types: Support SD cards and TF cards (memory cards are not included)
Certificate: CE, FCC, RoHS